As an Administration Specialist you will play a crucial role in managing various administrative tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the office and support the growing needs of our team.
- Office and Reception Management
- Conference Room Management
- Office Supplies and Collaboration with Landlord
- Employee Matters
- Supporting internal communication with employees
- Travel Management
- Administrative Activities
- 2-3 years of previous experience in office administration, administration or related roles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem – solving abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Very good level of English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, adapting to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
Employment is directly with the client.
Employment based on an employment contract and benefits.
Work in a hybrid form.
Work in an international environment.
Feedback is provided within a few days of sending your CV.
Cechy oferty pracy