We are looking for a Firmware Engineer. Within this role, you will work with a team responsible for the development of a new generation of smart card readers. Your responsibility will be to design, develop and support products from all around the world. The new product portfolio will consist of both embedded and desktop readers.
- Working with project teams in Krakow, you will be supporting a lot of important topics within the company,
- Design and implementation of embedded firmware applications in C or C++ for chips like STM32 Cortex,
- Review and maintain the existing code base,
- Working closely with our reader development boards and equipment,
- Preparing internal and external documentation.
- Min. 3 years of hands-on embedded development or similar role,
- Good knowledge of C++,
- Good knowledge of C,
- Low-level electronics fluency,
- Basic knowledge of python, C#, or any other OOP language is a plus – some of our helper tools are written in those languages,
- If you want to stand out from the crowd, we would love to discuss with you any of: Smart cards, Cryptography, Zephyr RTOS, Unit testing high standards, your own projects – go ahead, and bring them to the meeting,
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing,
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
Employment is directly with the client.
Empowerment: You’ll work as part of a global team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise.
Innovation: You embrace challenges and want to drive ambitious change.
Integrity: You are results-orientated, reliable, and straightforward and value being treated accordingly.
Cechy oferty pracy