We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with very good understanding of relational database principles and ETL processes, to reinforce an IT team building and maintaining an asset distribution platform in the context of CIB Banking.
- Design and implement technical solutions for new functionalities, ensuring scalability and efficiency,
- Create and manage data integrations with third-party vendors and systems,
- Extend existing application and database functionalities to meet new requirements,
- Design and maintain existing ETL processes,
- Troubleshoot, debug complex issues in the system and collaborate with the team to implement effective solutions,
- Review code to ensure meet of Definition of Done and to maintain a high-quality codebase,
- Understand process and procedures as necessary to support all aspects of project maintenance and development,
- Participate in functional requirement meetings, stakeholder reviews, and coordination discussions for deploying integrated solutions,
- Work with other teams to help them build excellent and reliable products,
- Collaborate with Software Test team to implement quality metrics and goals for the applications.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in backend and database development,
- Expert knowledge in Java,
- Solid expertise in Spring, Spring Boot,
- Good knowledge and practical experience in Kafka,
- Knowledge of ETL techniques and PowerCenter tool,
- Strong experience with PL\SQL, complex databases, data modeling and understanding of data integrity and redundancy principles,
- Experience with code versioning tools and associated philosophies like Git-Flow,
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles, and hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle,
- Experience with CI\CD principles,
- Understanding of Agile principles and SDLC. Desirable knowledge of JIRA application,
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a nice to have,
- Good communication and self-organization skills,
- Team playing attitude and very good and good communication skills,
- Good organizational and analytical skills required,
- Conflict resolver and effective escalator.
Employment is directly with the client.
Employment based on an employment contract and benefits.
Hybrid work (3 days a week in our great office in the center of Warsaw).
Work in an international environment.
Feedback is provided within a few days of sending your CV.
Cechy oferty pracy