We are looking for a great person to join the team for the position IT Developer
Responsibilities/ main tasks:
- Develop data transformation using mapping tools,
- Carry out tests to ensure the code meet the requirements,
- Set up connectivity with customers,
- Analyse and update existing data flow for customers,
- Advise the business analysts on technical issues,
- Create and update the technical documentation.
- General coding experience in any programming language like: Java, C/C++, C#.
- EDI mapping using specialized software like IBM Sterling Integrator Map Editor
Basic skills in SQL queries.
- General knowledge of XML, JSON, XPATH, CSV and positional files,
- Experience in Software development testing,
- Monitoring own workload and deadlines,
- Ability to share and co-work in development projects,
- Knowledge of communication protocols: FTP,SFTP,HTTP,HTTPS,SMTP, and AS2,
- Creating new and modifying existing technical documentation,
- Very good knowledge of English language,
- Experience in working in Agile and/or Scrum Framework
Good to have:
- Good knowledge of at least one EDI standard : UN/EDIFACT or ANSI-X12.
One year experience in data exchange between IT systems (like reporting, data cleansing, Data Warehouse)
- Basic experience with API REST / SOAP interfaces.
- General experience with ITAC or Lightwell frameworks
- Experience in working in Agile and/or Scrum Framework.
- Experience in multicultural self-organized teams.
- Technical writing English.
- Accuracy and reliability.
- Great attention to the detail.
- Work in fast pace challenging business environment.
- Higher education. Would also welcome applications of current students of technical information.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player.
- The ability to think analytically.
- Ability to manage their own time and timely execution of the tasks assigned.
- Specialized trainings
- Knowledge sharing
- Medicover medical care – free basic package,
- Multisport gym membership – co-financed by the employer,
- Free access to the gym in the office,
- English language classes – co-financed depending on the level of language proficiency,
- Holidays bonus from social founds (twice a year),
- Access to the e-learning platform,
- Catalog of internal training,
- Possibility to join group insurance on preferential terms.
Recruitment is a one-stage process and we provide feedback within a few days of sending your CV.
Cechy oferty pracy