Dla Klienta z branży logistycznej poszukujemy IT Application Specialist
Would you like to expand your knowledge and work as an IT application packaging specialist in one of the biggest IT environments in the world?
Are you interested in:
- Working with a high degree of professional freedom,
- Contributing to a wide range of projects and global applications,
- Supporting an IT application monitoring environment with more than 60 000 users globally and a wide range of business applications.
Contribute to Projects and provide 3rd level support
As a IT Application Packaging Specialist, you will be responsible for application lifecycle management for hundreds of applications and colleagues around the globe and participate in project work, e.g. managing applications lifetime (from application intake until retire), taking care updating of existing applications in the company, troubleshooting application packages. Doing so, you collaborate closely with technology architects, IT service owners, our vendors and the other application specialists in your team. You will get to:
- Maintain and build our IT application environment to meet the requirements of the individual projects as well as our global IT infrastructure.
- Keep track of all applications in company portfolio.
- Troubleshooting and 3rd Line support of application packages.
- Creating / maintaining software technical application documentation.
- Participate in daily Application Services team calls.
- Participate in applications related meeting as well as in the calls with the Service Owners and Vendors.
- SCCM and Citrix Software distribution.
- Create, update and deploy application packages – MSI & EXE, App-V, other.
- Troubleshoot problems with existing software packages.
- Successful updates of existing java-based applications in Citrix environment and on individual workstations
- Handle tickets.
- Debug applications using support tools.
- Participate in multiple projects.
- Maintain developer environment used for building the applications.
- Manage ad-hoc INC related to the applications.
- Create PowerShell scripts.
- You have 2-3 years of hands-on experience on a similar position building, maintaining and administrating various IT Application technologies, preferably products like SCCM, AppV, MDT and Citrix.
- Advanced experience with MSI & EXE technology.
- Advanced experience with Application Virtualization technology (App-V 5.1).
- Intermediate knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix XenApp.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server 2016&2019, Windows 10.
- Advanced Powershell scripting skills.
- Intermediate experience with troubleshooting tools (i.e. Sysinternals Suite, PACE Suite).
- Practical knowledge of MDT (image creation) will be a plus.
- MSIX knowledge will be a plus.
- You have English language – fluent both written and spoken.
- You have strong communication skills towards all levels of an organization.
- You are Team Player – assist the Team in given tasks when necessary.
- You are structured and able to work with deadlines.
Długofalowa współpraca w oparciu o B2B lub UoP
Pełna dyspozycyjność: Praca zdalna
Sprawny proces rekrutacji
Cechy oferty pracy