Dla klienta zagranicznego z obszaru telekomunikacja poszukujemy Java Developera
The Software Engineering team is supporting the entire organization, shaping and building software solutions to, at the end of the day, delight our customers. Not everything we do is customer facing, but it’s for sure with the customers in mind. In order to make our colleagues and customers even happier, we need to strengthen the team by adding a Senior Software Engineer in Warsaw. We’ll offer the right candidate to chance to work with us in a multi-skilled, cross-border team supporting a multi-national organization with demanding customers. We’ll offer an open environment where you’ll be able to contribute, learn, and grow.
The main responsibilities are:
- Contribute to the agile development and maintenance in the Software Engineering team,
- Ensure systems and integrations are well tested before UAT,
- Ensure your code and design is in line with our architecture and vision,
- Demo prototypes to business stakeholders,
- Provide technology leadership.
The main tasks are:
- Design, develop and system test functionality in existing and new systems,
- Correct and test defects in existing systems and integrations,
- Set up and configure new infrastructure environments when needed,
- Coach fellow team members,
- Learn new things every day.
We believe that you have:
- A degree in computer science or other relevant background,
- A few years of work experience in relevant system development.
Solid skills in:
- Software development using Java 11+ and Spring Boot or Java EE,
- Modern integration technologies like REST or GraphQL.
Hands-on experience of:
- Using Linux and other open-source software (FOSS),
- One or more RDBMS and/or NoSQL data stores,
- Common tools and service like Git, Github, Docker, Bash,
- Continuous delivery, automatic tests, and DevOps way of working.
Greater knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Application scaling and high availability,
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Infrastructure-as-code, Terraform,
- Container technologies,
- Modern IT security,
- GUI design and frontend development,
- Ability to work independently when needed but care about the team,
- A passion to explore and learn more,
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
We also expect you to be fluent in English, both written and oral.
Your personal characteristics
You have a strong will to contribute to the development projects and to the team output as a whole. You are eager to learn new things and at the same time open to sharing knowledge and experience with your colleagues. Furthermore, you are open to working in a mix of methodologies, nationalities, and cultures. You love coding and you aim at delivering high quality software but can at the same time accept that perfection is not always possible to reach.
Typ: Długofalowa współpraca w oparciu o B2B lub UoP
Pełna dyspozycyjność: hybrydowo w Warszawie
Cechy oferty pracy