Dla Klienta z obszaru finanse poszukujemy Kandydata na stanowisko Project Manager
Project Manager with responsibility for a complex track/project in a highly prioritised strategic project within the area of Cyber Security – Identity Access Management. In this role you will be leading one out of a total of five tracks in the program. As the PM of the track you will be leading a dedicated team with capabilities to deliver on the commitments of the track. The five tracks in the program has a high level of interdependencies and therefore collaboration across tracks is required to make the overall program successful. In the role you reporting to the Program Manager of the overall program. The tracks’ and program’s success relies on contributions from the wider organization outside the project organization, hence a great level of stakeholder management and clear communication is required. In your role you will be responsible for liaising with and aligning project sponsor, business owners and technical team members.
You will be responsible for developing project plans, prioritise project work, team leadership, status tracking and reporting, following up and aligning with stakeholders as well as driving progress.
Description of knowledge and experience
Technical Project Manager experienced in managing and implementing IT projects specifically within Identity Access Management in the area of Cyber Security. Ability to establish, lead and deliver projects and manage a wide variety of ongoing activities. Work independently and naturally takes responsibility to meet the project commitments while delivering the business requirements.
Strong technical mindset as well as great communication and stakeholder management skills with ability to translate technical specifications and requirements in to business requirements and vice versa.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience within similar role,
- Good communication skills in English,
- Ability to understand, navigate and communicate around complex technical subjects,
- Flexible and adaptive to change and business structure,
- A positive and engaging personality,
- A conceptual, and a technical, understanding of access control systems generally and preferably specifically with IIQ,
- Experience with and technical understanding of mainframe (RACF), HP Nonstop and database platforms is considered a plus.
Typ: Długofalowa współpraca w oparciu o B2B lub UoP
Pełna dyspozycyjność: Praca hybrydowa – wizyty w biurze (Warszawa)
Sprawny proces rekrutacji
Cechy oferty pracy