This role’s focus will be on Provet Cloud, our cloud-based veterinary practice management software.
Provet Cloud is designed to help veterinary practitioners save time so they can devote more attention to caring for their patients and to make managing a veterinary practice more efficient and simpler.
- Collaborate with project managers, product owners, and cross-functional teams to plan and execute engineering projects
- Contribute to the development of the organization’s technical strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define system requirements and design specifications
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables
- Identify areas for improvement and propose solutions
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical issues
- Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards
- Drive quality assurance with testing methodologies and automation
- Mentoring junior engineers and foster a culture of continuous learning
- 10+ years of experience as a Mid to Principal -level Engineer
- 3+ years as a System Architect, Principal Engineer, and/or Senior Engineer with broader responsibilities
- Proficiency in any modern language
- Experience in designing and building a large scalable system
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Skills in mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Ability to staying up-to-date with industry standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements relevant to the organization’s field
Remote status – Fully remote.
Employment is directly with the client.
Feedback is provided within a few days of sending your CV.
Cechy oferty pracy