As Senior Firmware Engineer you will deliver new secure applications for a variety of product variants. You will be responsible for design and development of new applications, enhancing existing applications, solving problems, and resolving defects.
The Engineer will review requirements, develop the architecture and design of features (including the relevant documentation), develop application prototypes, participate in design and code reviews, and write code (including unit tests).
- Design and implementation of new secure embedded firmware applications in C,
- Lead by example in development practices,
- Develop low level interfaces (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI),
- Propose and implement architecture for our new and existing products,
- Review and maintain existing code base,
- Support in the design and development of desktop engineering tools,
- Develop test fixtures in C and higher level Object-Oriented language (e.g. C#),
- Documentation and cross functional training of low level concepts.
- Multiple years of hands-on code development,
- An expert in C development for firmware purposes,
- Knowledge on hardware level drivers expert (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI),
- Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision,
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, Jira),
- General knowledge of test frameworks and automated build systems (e.g. Jenkins, NUnit, NAnt),
- Knowledge of OOD,
- Test developing experience,
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing,
- Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or Bluetooth technologies is a plus,
- Experience with C++ a plus,
- Experience with .NET a plus,
- Experience with Agile Scrum development a plus.
Employment is directly with the client.
Empowerment: You’ll work as part of a global team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise. We welcome an opportunity to meet you and learn about your unique talents, skills, and experiences. You don’t need to check all the boxes. If you have most of the skills and experience, we want you to apply.
Innovation: You embrace challenges and want to drive change. We are open to ideas, including flexible work arrangements, job sharing or part-time job seekers.
Integrity: You are results-orientated, reliable, and straightforward and value being treated accordingly. We want all our employees to be themselves, to feel appreciated and accepted.
Cechy oferty pracy