We are seeking an experienced Big Data Developer/Engineer to join our team in Corporate and Investment Banking.
The successful candidate will work with a dynamic team to develop and maintain data pipelines, data architecture, and data platforms using top-notch technologies in data processing and data analysis.
The role requires expertise in SQL, Python/Scala, Spark (Databricks), Data Lakes, and cloud environments such as Azure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and develop data solutions to meet those needs
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines, data architecture, and data platforms using top-notch technologies in data processing and data analysis
- Implement data governance processes and ensure data quality
- Write efficient code and conduct code reviews
- Collaborate with other developers to maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Act as a factual caretaker of junior developers and mentor them
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in data development and finance industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in data development, preferably in the finance industry
- Proficiency in SQL, Python/Scala, Spark (databricks)
- Experience in Data Lakes, Lakehouses (Iceberg/Delta Lake/Hudi) , cloud environments such as Azure Azure
- Experience working on a highly secure and highly testable application environments (dev/pre/prod).
- Dedication to writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code, with a focus on TDD and code reviews
- Knowledge of Scrum process and tools: Jira, Confluence
- Team player, pro-active, self-organized
- Analytical and logical thinking, problem solving
- English (at least B2+)
- Areas in which these projects are integrated: Banking (Data Hub)
Nice to have:
- Experience working cross-country teams
Employment is directly with the client.
Employment based on an employment contract and benefits.
Hybrid work (3 days a week in our great office in the center of Warsaw).
Work in an international environment.
Feedback is provided within a few days of sending your CV.
Cechy oferty pracy